honestly great concept but poor gameplay
A downloadable game for Windows
This game was developed in 4 days for a Game Jam (GDSJam).
The game will receive some updates.
It's the Second World War. You are a finnish sniper who has great talent. You was in a mission: search and investigate the Soviet Union's territory near the border with Finland. But the Soviets found you, and now you have to fight for your life in this cold forest.
Use keybord and mouse
- WASD - player moviments
- Left shift - run
- Mouse - camera moviments
- Left button - shoot
- 1/2 - change weapon
- Esc - pause
Your weapons reloads automatically.
- Felipe Munhoz: programmer and 3D artist
- Francisco Alves : programmer and musician
- Márcio Rodrigues EK: game designer and sound designer
- Marcos Sczibor: 3D artist
- Victoria Machado : game designer and programmer
- Vitor Mendes : programmer
- After clicking in download, it will ask to download a zip file
- Save it where you prefer
- Unzip the file .zip, it contains a folder and an executable
- Run "White Death.exe" to play